Monday, March 4, 2013

How was my weekend?

My Tattoo a few hours after it was completed.

The newest addition to my ink collection is the quote "Break the rules, Stand apart, Ignore your head and Follow your heart." on my outside of my right forearm. I got this tattoo on Saturday night, and it took half an hour to complete. The artist took his time to make sure all my lettering was perfect.The significance behind this quote is that you should never be afraid to follow your gut, and to be an individual rather than a follower in the crowd. No one should be able to tell you who you are and what you'll become, you have to find that for yourself. I got the quote done in the Font Edwardian Script because it's clean, simple and eye pleasing. This tattoo is one of the biggest I've ever gotten, it extends from my elbow joint to the very end of my wrist, and it was a very tight squeeze, however it was just able to fit. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment