Monday, January 14, 2013

5 Things I Would Buy With 1 Million Dollars


The first thing I would purchase with one million dollars is adding an addition to my parent's houses in the Philippines. That way when the rest of my families go to the Philippines to vacation we can all stay together under one roof. Next I would buy myself a condo in a nice area of Chicago, so that I have a home in America as well. I would then pay my college debts. Next I would buy an Audi R8 GT, and give it to my Dad since he bought me a car, I should return the favor. With the rest of the money I would save and invest to grow into more money. A million dollars on paper seems like a lot of money, but when spent carelessly can dry up quickly. In reality with a million dollars, I would pay my debts and save and invest the rest and buy the things that I want slowly to maximize on the money given to me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment