Thursday, January 17, 2013

Where Will I Be In 10 Years?


The ideas and dreams of our futures continually linger in people's minds. In our society today, planning ahead for the future instead of living in the now seems to be what is acceptable. We tend to plan for our future financial security, education, business ventures, and lifestyles ahead of time. In ten years I see myself settling into a new job in some type of business/marketing firm. I plan to go to college for Marketing and Marketing Management. I also plan to pursue my masters degree in Marketing as well. By the time I graduate from college I will be around 26 - 28 years old, I see myself buying my first condominium here in the city and getting settled in. 

In regards to my family life, I don't think I'll be married or have children by that age since I spent most of my time working and studying. At that age I'll most likely be more worried about bills, what car I want to buy, and my clothes rather than starting a family. To get to this point in my future, I'm planning on taking summer college courses to get a head start on my freshman year of college at Wright College and then taking year round school until I get enough credits to transfer to a four year institution, hopefully DePaul. DePaul offers a transfer program from Wright College into their business programs. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment