Wednesday, January 23, 2013

If I won the lottery?

If I won the lottery, I would open a charity to help people in developing nations. I would help people mostly in the Philippines. By opening a charitable organization I would do more help than just donating a large sum of money to another organization that I wasn't familiar with. The next thing I would do is invest a portion of the money. Investing money will help grow my money instead of spending it all at once, I would most likely invest in stock and government bonds. I would then put another portion of the money in savings accounts. Putting the money away will help me in the future, in case of any mishaps or misfortunes. I would then build myself a house, then give my parents money to do with what they please. In all honesty I would use the money to get myself more money. Without struggle there is no progress  and the only way for me to ensure my families well being for generations after me, I would have to fight the urge to save my materialistic goals and focus on different methods of ensuring wealth and prosperity for my family. I would also invest in my own education, by paying for the education that interests me such as marketing and art. Investing in yourself and the future is one of the best investments anyone can make. I would take a few trips to see my family in other countries for example my family in Switzerland, Germany and the Philippines. One thing to keep in mind with money is, if you don't use it wisely it will dry up fast. There are numerous accounts on where people win the lottery and then spend the money all at once and in 2 years, they are broke and homeless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment