Thursday, January 24, 2013

If I Was a Teacher


If I was a teacher I would want to teach History class. I have always had a fascination with historical events and I really enjoyed all my history classes I've taken at school. I started to like history in grade school when we were first learning about the ancient Greeks and the ancient Egyptians. I was curious as to how society was back then and compared them to how we live now. I would want to teach high school students because I know that as a student most of my peers didn't like history class. I would want to try and teach in a way that didn't seem as if it was all textbook work. Sparking interest and ideas into other people is something that I like to do, sort of like how I do with my drawings. I like to draw simple things to high quality and when asked about it tell them the deeper significance behind it. This is like history, because in history you have to understand multiple points of view and how different aspects changed the course of history to fully understand the picture  

0 comments:

Post a Comment