Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A 3-Day Weekend


This three-day weekend wasn't full of dull moments for me. On Friday, I went with one of my good friends to my regular tattoo parlor, so that I could get two more tattoos done. I got them done on my neck, but low enough so that if they need to be covered for school/work etc. they'll be able to be concealable. The tattoo on the left side of my neck is a plain black cross, representing my catholic faith and values. The tattoo on my right side says the phrase "only love" and is something that my late grandmother used to tell me when I was little. To fill myself with only love and happiness rather than hatred. On Saturday I went to the new movie "Mama" with two of my close friends. The movie was suspenseful but was not really that scary. There were some moments in the movie that surprise you, but in a good way. On Sunday morning I got a call at 5:30 AM from my supervisor asking me to come into work earlier at 6:30 so that I could gain three more hours. I complied, because I know the check at the end of the week would be a good one. The rest of Sunday I spent with my niece and my sister. Monday was my sleep-in day and homework day. I spent all day in bed and at the end finished my homework. Needless to say, it was a successful weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment