Thursday, January 31, 2013

If I lost my limbs?

if I lost my limbs the thing I would miss the most is the independance. I'm a very independant person and I like to do most things on my own. I would also miss my wrist tattoos. Another thing I would miss would be the ability to feel things example feeling my hair, my skin, or just textures in general. probably the thing that I absolutely take for granted that I would miss would be my drawing ability. I love to draw and planned on going to art school. I draw almost everyday. Another thing I would miss would be walking, I like to take walks and walk around my neighborhood or just walk to the train and ride around with my friends. I honestly would not miss driving, I hate to drive, there's too many bad drivers on the road and it's stressful. It's like waiting in a long line to get what you want, it just doesn't fit well with me. I would also miss showering because when I'm extremely stressed I drop everything and take a long hot shower to help calm me down. Not being able to make my own food would also be unbearable, I like to cook and feed myself rather than be fed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment