Monday, January 14, 2013

Which Of The Four Seasons Reflect Your Personality?


The Spring time is the best season that reflects my personality. Personally, I'm one who likes to learn and enrich my mind. Sort of like how flowers and plants grow in the spring time. Spring is also my favorite weather season because it's not too cold or too hot, and even if I have bad spring time allergies the weather makes it bearable. The Spring time is also my happiest because it's easier to be outside at my job. Spring also reminds me that after struggles there's rebirth, just like how after a long dead winter, the flowers will be reborn and grow again in the spring time. Spring time is also the season that ends our school years and prepare us for the hot summer weather. Spring time is also my favorite season for clothing because we don't have to dress either too bundled up in winter jackets, or too casual like we are during the summer in T-shirts. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment